Volkswagen Servicing & Maintenance
We are Kingham’s Croydons, your local Volkswagen maintenance specialists. We have a long history and specialise in helping you maintain your Volkswagen. We know how important regular maintenance can be, not only to ensure the smooth running of your vehicle but also to help you keep costs down when owning and running your vehicle. Each member of our team has gone through all the intensive manufacturer’s training using the latest diagnostic equipment and specialist tools. We take great pride in the knowledge that our team never stops learning and strives to become more knowledgeable in the industry. Our Volkswagen maintenance is carried out with you and the customer in mind and we will make sure that your vehicle is repaired and maintained efficiently and right the first time.
No one knows your Volkswagen better than us. Relax when your car’s in for service, maintenance, or repair, knowing it’s in the most capable hands. We guarantee competitive prices, utilising genuine Volkswagen parts. What we quote is what you pay – no surprises. Need wear and tear parts like exhausts, brakes, or tires? We offer great quotes. For queries about our parts or Volkswagen service centre, reach out today for maintenance plans.
All maintenance aligns with the manufacturer’s recommendations. Vehicles over three years old? Opt for our budget-friendly service plans. Here’s why Kingham’s Croydon is your go-to for Volkswagen scheduled maintenance.
Why Choose Kinghams Volkswagen Service Centre?
- Fixed Cost: We offer fixed-price maintenance, ensuring peace of mind.
- Volkswagen Service: Specialised care for your Volkswagen, including fluid and engine maintenance.
- Including: Monthly service plans that cater to your car’s needs.
- Flexible: We’ll help with less frequent service, tailored to your mileage and drive.
- Maintenance Schedule and Warranties: We maintain your car according to Volkswagen’s maintenance schedule and warranties.
- Peace of Mind: Looking after your car means you can drive with confidence.
- Performance: Our care enhances your car’s performance and longevity.
- Genuine Volkswagen Parts: Authenticity matters. Count on our use of genuine Volkswagen parts for reliability, performance, and preserving your car’s integrity.
- Free Collection and Delivery on Request: Convenience at your service. Opt for our complimentary collection and delivery, making maintenance effortless and accommodating.
- Approved by All Leading Leasing Companies: Trust matters. We’re endorsed and approved by top leasing companies, ensuring reliability and industry compliance.
- Discount Volkswagen UK Servicing and MOT Offers for 3 Years+: Save more with our exclusive discounts on Volkswagen UK servicing and MOTs, downloadable as loyalty vouchers online.
- Free Documented Visual Health Check of Your Vehicle: Prioritise safety. Get a comprehensive visual health check for your vehicle at no cost, ensuring its optimal condition.
Price Promise and Superior Quality Maintenance
We understand that you will be comparing deals with different technicians, which is why we offer the best prices on servicing and repairs. Compared to other Volkswagen technicians, we offer big savings and better quality maintenance. Call us on or find us online at Volkswagen UK. 0208 629 1420 today for a quick quote on your specific car.
Frequently Asked Questions on Volkswagen Service Centre
What Volkswagen models maintenance do you provide maintenance for ?
We maintain almost all Volkswagen models and are prepared to cater to your individual needs. For a quote on an unusual specific model, we will take your registration plate number and give you a quote based on labour and equipment costs.
When should I get my Volkswagen in for maintenance?
We recommend that you get your Volkswagen maintenance once every 6,000 miles or 6 months for interim servicing. Our interim servicing includes oil change, oil filter replacements, visual brake checks, and suspension and exhaust checks so that you can be sure of the quality of your car when you drive.
We recommend getting a more thorough check once per year with our full Volkswagen maintenance. It contains all the same checks an interim Volkswagen maintenance does as well as checking the core components of the car, the replacement of air filters and a top-up of power steering fluid. This maintenance is great for everyone, whether you only use your car once per month or every day.
Can I get both Volkswagen maintenance and an MOT together?
Getting your Volkswagen maintenance with an MOT at the same time is a great way to ensure that your car stays in top condition. Many people overlook their Volkswagen maintenance schedule and suffer the consequences later on when their vehicle is in a deteriorated state. Combining both the MOT and the maintenance means that you don’t forget about the health of your car.
Click here to see article
KINGHAMS – VOTED No 1 out of 6,200 GARAGES! OUTRIGHT WINNERS:
2011 Croydon Business Awards
*Business of the year 2011
*Best Business for Training & Development
*Best Business for Customer Service
*Highly Commended Best Business for Sustainability – Click here to read article